For most PDs, a station promotion has always something to do with contests while station promo are nothing but spots that help further the growth of a radio station. These are two different aspects in radio production and programming, however, these two elements must go hand in hand and must be implemented in the right manner.
What you will learn from this report:
- Contests should not sound dull and that there different ways and ideas to hold on air contests.
- Radio contest isn’t really a station promotion but rather a treat, learn why.
- Radio station promotion is about reaching to untapped people before, learn tips on how to do so.
- A station promo should be placed second at the stop set, or should it?
- Speedy and fast talking commercials are better than slow talking ones, find out why.
Informative resource about radio station promotion: